Woodford W. Dinning, Jr.
Email:click here to contact
He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Alabama and U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Alabama, 1979
- University of Alabama, J.D., 1979
- University of Alabama, B.A., 1976
Associations & memberships
- 17th Judicial Circuit and American Bar Associations
- Alabama State Bar
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Order of the Coif
- Member, Bench and Bar
- Hugo L. Black Scholar
- Linden and Demopolis Municipal Judge
- Attorney for City of Linden, 1983—
- Attorney for Town of Sweet Water, 1987—
- Attorney for Marengo County Commission, 1983—
The attorneys at Lloyd & Dinning, L.L.C. serve clients in Marengo, Sumter, Greene, Hale and Perry Counties.